Did you know that ‘The Secret’ and ‘The Attractor Factor’ and ____ (fill in the blanks to any fundamental course that teaches you The Law Of Attraction), is for when you are on Stage 2 or 3 (out of 4 stages) of an Awakening?One of the many things I learned on ‘The Awakening Course’!
So you could be thinking that you’re doing it ALL, yet, feel stuck, not achieving, and not reaching goals. Perhaps you are stuck in Victimhood (Stage 1) when you want to progress to Stage 4 of Awakening. Watch my video review or continue reading my review post:
In my earlier post, I encouraged you to meditate or take up meditation if you haven’t already, but as a follow up from the previous post, I discovered (and had a Satori moment) the Joe Vitale program known as ‘The Awakening Course’. You must be curious what this Satori moment I learned is, so I looked up Satori on Wikipedia (you could read up as well over at this link)
- The Awakening Course CDs (all audio),
- The Awakening Course Live DVDs (all video),
- The Awakened Millionaire 28 tracks + The Awakened Relationship 37 tracks
- Bonuses (Attaining your desires by Genevieve Behrend; Money Beyond Belief, Send Money In Action, The Millionaire Mindset)
I had purchased Money Beyond Belief (all about EFT which you’ll find out more on my site here, at EFT That Will Help You Manifest? For Real? Watch The Tapping Solution Documentary, or you could read my 2 other EFT posts on LOA + EFT + Outrageous Goals = SUCCESS as well as, Debt Relief For Your Unconscious Mind Using EFT.)
If I knew it was going to be offered as a bonus in this course, I would’ve skipped it and got it free in this course. ‘Money Beyond Belief’ tackles money issues completely and goes into extreme details on how to use EFT at each scale of asking answers, feeling your way through the taps and how to banish those negative counter limiting beliefs.
EFT is used for a lot but for me, I find it especially useful for paying bills and money limiting beliefs. I started out with around 30 mins when I was new to this but now I’m used to using Margaret Lynch’s teachings, so I take about 10 mins to tackle the root of my problems and how to solve it etc.
- The Awakened Millionaire (make sure you read this)
- Money Beyond Belief of course as discussed above
- Send Money In Action
- The Millionaire Mindset (very important)
Simply Different From The Rest:
This program has some interesting nuggets within it. Joe Vitale explains how the Universe will give an idea, for instance to 5 people, and only 1 person and the first one who acts on it, becomes the millionaire. If you’re late you could make money with that idea, but not the millions that the first person who was inspired with the idea by the Universe will eventually make. Don’t worry, it will make complete sense when you go through the program. Pay attention to tracks 11 and 12 in The Awakened Millionaire to make sense of this.
You’ll learn about your financial set point, your mindset, your deserving level, not just your intentions setting. This course really makes you think and that fear that holds you back is tackled – for instance, close your eyes and ask yourself “Do I deserve to be a multi millionaire?” What comes up from within you? If its fear, Joe Vitale dishes out advice and tells you what to do.
1. Goes in depth with all the stages and sub-stages of an awakening. This program defines what a deep spiritual awakening is. I have not found any other program that teaches on “deep spiritual awakening” as this one does, working with your thoughts and your mind. Remember – Whatever you focus on will expand and create itself in your life.
2. ‘The Awakening’ goes through stages of (and will teach you in immense detail):
Helps you with Self Assessment Time: Find out where are stuck and then move on up.
3. Self Awareness & Walking Meditations connection: Joe Vitale talks about being aware:
- What it means
- How to go about it
- How important it is in daily life
- Why you should do it and
- How it is an integral part of a spiritual awakening.
4. I don’t think I’ve heard a more thorough explanation about an awakening. The comparisons and the detailed information is of good quality. Joe Vitale talks about merging with the Divine, how you are not your thoughts as well as, about you and the Divine being a white board. Do you know what a Satori moment is? Well, its explained in the course and it is of fundamental importance with regard to an awakening and just that complete utter peaceful happy fulfilled life.
5. Joe Vitale says “Forget Intentions”. In DVD 2 he will reveal the difference, or rather the updated version, when it comes to setting intentions and not visualizing. I’ll give away too much so I will just say he shares his personal life experience with going on Larry King twice as an example to illustrate this. This is huge! I nearly paused the video and played it again to be sure I heard him right. Hint: It is not so much about forgetting intentions but forgetting about “Ego Intentions”.
My favorite from the entire course is CD 3 “Empowerment” which I feel a lot of us are stuck at (including Joe Vitale as he admits). You will find it under “Awakening CDs”. I will share with you the 5 most significant lessons I learned which are the best parts of the whole program:
Positive Aspect # 1. Playing With Language:
Instead of using negative words in our speech and thoughts, we are told to use positive words but it’s easier said than done right? I agree. So Joe Vitale gave me some really great ideas I have to share with you here that you can start using immediately:
-i- Instead of saying out the word “Problems”, replace with “Challenges”. This one I knew and have been using because it’s very common.
-ii- Instead of using the words “I HAVE TO do something!” (usually accompanied by a sulk and a bored sigh), replace with “I GET TO do ______ today”. Fill up the dash with whatever it is you don’t particularly look forward to doing like working out.
By exclaiming I HAVE to exercise today, it has a victim/complaint ring to it. You don’t want that do you?
-iii- Instead of thinking or saying to yourself “___ was a Tormentor in my life”, replace with “____ was a Teacher in my life.” Then be grateful and feel the uneasiness and negativity to that person melt a bit.
-iv- instead of saying “I have a pain” (or it hurts in so and so part of my body), replace with “I have a Signal”.
This basically means that the signal just implies that your body is trying to communicate with you, saying listen to me, Im trying to tell you something, do something about this before it gets worse therefore the word used here is ‘signal’.
-v- Instead of having and holding on to a complaint, say to the Universe with faith of the request’s fruition “I have a Request!”
Tip: Here, use the trick – break the habit by :
Whenever you want to say or think of something you don’t like happening to you,
immediately stop!, bite your tongue and REPLACE it with what you would actually like to happen.
Example of a scenario to help you with this tip:
You: “I don’t like” ; “….no wait….” Stop. Don’t say it. Think. Replace.
“I would like _____ better!”
Better yet, replace with “I INTEND to have ____!”
So you are replacing the complaint with an intention and you know how powerful positive intentions are
-vi- Instead of saying and thinking that you are Struggling in life, say to yourself “I’m on a Journey”
Next, Getting clear of limiting beliefs and counter beliefs, ie “getting clear”, is focused on by Joe Vitale and I find this important because this is rarely taught. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but without this you really can’t manifest successfully because of these unconscious internal blocks. You could be doing everything and find that nothing works because of this inhibition. It has taken me months and months to research and to clear my counter intetions and I am STILL clearing by the way.
Even if clearing beliefs is touched on, it is not discussed in detail and why this is important. This factor is the predominant reason we don’t get what we want.
You know what you don’t want? Good!
You know what you DO want? Good!
Now, you make your intentions. While this intention is being made, what is going through your mind? Do you feel resistance building up? Do you feel uneasiness? For instance, if you tell yourself you will earn double of what you earn now, do you hear a though “Yeah right Who are you kidding!”
That’s exactly where you get clear and that’s why this program could contribute in making a big difference. So, remember, pay attention and make notes while you listen to CD 3 – Empowerment. I’ve also written on clearing limiting beliefs on my site here, at Using Core Energy Meditation Technique To Release Negative Emotions & Beliefs.
Positive Aspect # 3. Trust & Leave It Be:
Joe Vitale also talks about in great detail about Letting go and Being playful and then Talks about taking inspired action. To read more on letting go playing a role in the manifestation results, go here Manifesting Money Using Silva Life System or read my post Attraction Law Secrets Revealed In Silva Life System-What Is Law Of Attraction Details.
I learned an awesome affirmation idea:
The More Money I Spend The More Money I Receive (works for Joe Vitale). What Is YOUR active money belief? Is it the more I spend, the less is left in my bank account? Wrong! Joe Vitale will teach you how erasing this very sentence from your mind (AND how to do it) will reverse negative effects (debt, low savings, unhappy with lifestyle, never enough to spend on what you need and want.)
Positive Aspect # 5. Saving The Best For Last:
I particularly enjoyed In The Moment (go to Track 4 in CD 5):
How to find out if you’re in the moment or not using the situation when you’re talking to somebody? Are you paying attention or preparing what you have to say back to this person?
If you find yourself doing this, then you have left the moment. And this isn’t about improving communication skills with others, far from it, though it will help of course. At this part of the program, there’s an explanation on how to have richer deeper conversations and how this test ties up with you wanting that new home, new car, more money, better health etc. Interesting right? You bet!
This program needs to be listened to again. It is that vast. I definitely recommend this program because:
- It does dwell on a lot that I have not heard of or gone into great depths with in other courses (and I’ve been through plenty) and it also deals with many areas of life not just money (it just a whole section on Awakened Relationships as well, also brilliant)
- It is very practical and not just philosophical. A lot of courses these days talk about general personal development and doesn’t give you hard and fast tasks to do. Joe Vitale will actually give you do-able ideas.
- This program is all about spiritual awakenings which is what we are here for. No other course I know of focuses entirely on it and ties up all aspects of your life with your personal spiritual awakening. So money and relationships have a role but do you know the details? You will appreciate that the programs not just full of audio and ebooks but has video seminars as well.
- Speaking of practical, ‘The Awakening’ will give you the bonus of learning EFT as well as The Huna Process Of Ho’oponopono and both combined, definitely help (I do a daily EFT session myself using the affirmations I shared on this site as well as scenarios that need to be tackled with immediately) Don’t underestimate the simplicity of this one trick!
- It has an intensive and interactive Worksheet that is of immense use. I always prefer when a course also delivers writing material for musing over. So make sure you do the questions. I’m telling you the insights you get after listening AND answering the questions will surprise you. The program will force you to be proactive as it pushes you to look within as you learn. Very intelligent.
- There are ebooks of great added value directly to wealth and financial abundance and not just trashy material. If you’d like this, I would be happy to email this as an ebook to you. I love it that much I think everyone should have these ebooks.
To check out Joe Vitale’s program on experiencing and learning more on a Deep Spiritual Awakening head to ‘The Awakening’ course here. Previously you had to purchase the physical package with shipping and handling, but now it’s available via digital download (otherwise I would not have bothered to buy it and try it so go ahead and give it a shot. I personally do recommend it!)