37. Soul Extractions or Entity Extractions, as well as Energy Extractions, are both highly effective ways of ridding the body and mind of intrusive destructive energy left there by displaced energies and spiritual entities. These energies are not of the body and often create various negative emotional symptoms and sicknesses. These negative emotional symptoms can be removed from the central nervous system by a “shaman.” Spirit attachment occurs when your spirit is weak and your energy field is broken allowing other spirit to cling to your body and mind. Moreover, during these weak moments, the negative spirits attach themselves to our energy field, causing malady and illnesses. Healing happens with the help of a shaman who is capable of doing soul extraction.
38. Sound Healing uses beautiful and healthful sounds or music to effect healing on another person. This healing technique is based on the idea that sickness is produced by imbalances in the energy of a person. Since sound is a form of energy as all other phenomena in this universe, its use could bring about the healing of a disease. Through the use of vibrational sound, the recipient is relieved of stress, his consciousness is altered, peace is achieved, and a deep sense of well-being and health is achieved. Using sound, the brain wave frequency could be altered and brought to a frequency ideal for relaxation and eventual healing. Sound healing is effective in stress reduction which leads to the cure of various stress-related diseases.
39. Spiritual Counseling is a kind of healing which involves clarifying of our values which may be hindering us from freeing our soul from all negative emotions. Spiritual counseling involves a one-on-one session with a counselor in which the person is led by the counselor into greater understanding and wisdom. Spiritual counseling is usually done by a spiritual director on a regular basis. Spiritual counseling is effective in unburdening the negative emotions which leads to a greater sense of well-being and freedom.
40. Swedish Massage is the best known western massage which brings about relaxation, easing out of muscle tensions, and other health benefits. It is a deep tissue massage which is based on the western concept of anatomy. Using different strokes such as effleurage and the technique called “draping,” the therapist works on every part of the body to bring about so much relief to the recipient. Swedish massage is usually performed by a licensed massage therapist. Usually, the therapist lubricates the skin of the client with massage oil, before doing the strokes that prepare the muscle for deep tissue massage. The therapist breaks the knots, also called adhesions of tissue which often cause pain. Swedish massage is reputed to bring relaxation, easing of muscle pains, and many other health benefits.
41. Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT) is based on the idea of typical acupressure which utilizes gentle hand positions on forehead and back of head support to clear away energy disturbance related to trauma, and other negative emotional experience, as well as allergic reactions. It relies on the working of the universal energy in clearing away negative emotions and past traumas. Likewise, the method is based on the idea that blockages and hindrances in the natural flow of the putative energy brings about malady to a person. Practitioners use self-application of light pressure on the four specific areas of the head, above the eyebrow, and at the back of the head, coupled with some verbal pronouncements which are aimed to release and dissolve those blockages. TAT was originally designed to treat allergic reactions to toxins and allergens. Now it is employed as a healing method to cure all kinds of emotional traumas and diseases.