24. Meridian Tapping Techniques is a method of repairing the blockages or disturbances in the body’s energy system created by many negative emotions. The healing process starts with a person choosing a particular emotion (such as feeling of anger, embarrassment, frustration, insult, or belittlement) before undergoing the tapping session. While the tapping session goes on, the patient is asked to focus on the specific emotion, and at the same time, is led to affirm the contrary emotion. Affirming the contrary emotion is tantamount to commanding the subconscious to restructure its deeply buried beliefs, and its repressed feelings and emotions. Tapping is done through the use of the finger tips as alternative for acupuncture needles. Just like in acupressure and Shiatsu, the meridian of the body is used as the energy structural framework to figure out the flow of energy in the body. Moreover, tapping on the specific part of the body releases pent up energies which cause illnesses. The EFT (Emotional freedom technique) is one of these Meridian tapping technique. Likewise, healing happens when the hidden repressed emotions are inwardly resolved through reorientation of the subconscious and tapping, paving the way for a healthier and holistic lifestyle.
25. Polarity Therapy is based on the polarity concept of electromagnetic force. Practitioners believe that a smooth flow of energy throughout the body creates health, while blockages in energy flows caused by traumatic experiences, malnutrition, stress, and other factors produce energy imbalance and sicknesses. They believe also that there are three types of energy fields in the human body: one that runs from north to south; energy currents that run from west to east; and circular currents that begin at navel and expand outward. The therapy helps by identifying blockages and employing techniques such as twisting the torso, running a crystal along energy currents and other techniques which produce relaxation and relief of pains. Polarity therapy usually scattered through eight sessions, and each session, lasting for an hour, is different depending on the needs of the recipient. Its practical scope includes polarity approaches to somatic contact, verbal facilitation, proper diet, regular exercise, and health education. Polarity Therapy also includes counseling, a programmed exercise, an alteration of diet, yoga, hydrotherapy and other chiropractic practices. Assertion that Polarity therapy could cure cancer is not scientifically proven, yet medical physicians say that it produces relaxation and relief from anxiety and stress.
26. Pranic Healing involves the scanning of the aura (energy field) of the patient to locate blockages in the flow of the “prana” (universal life energy). Prana is the Sanskrit word for life force. Prana suffuses the whole universe and is all around us. Directing the life force into the blockages in the energy field, the patient is gradually healed from sickness. Using the palm as the conduit channel, the practitioner directs the life force energy to the specific ailing part of the body, energizing and revitalizing that damaged part without touching the person. Moreover, Pranic healing believes that physical ailments first appear as disruptions in the energy body. Thus healing of the energy field is necessary to physical healing. Likewise, Pranic healing is based on the belief that the self has the innate capacity to heal itself by naturally imbibing the life force. Pranic healing is very helpful in relieving all types of physical, emotional and spiritual illnesses.
27. Pure Heart Method is a method of healing which consists of a series of sessions designed to free a person from burdensome guilt and emotional baggage. Pure heart method focuses on the emotion as the language of the heart. Each session is led by a pure heart mentor who has had the guilt and emotional baggage before. The pure heart method is effective in rebuilding specific areas of one’s life. Likewise, this method brings about the unburdening of one’s emotional baggage which is usually the source of physical sickness.
28. Putra Healing without Touching connotes universal form of healing. This treatment is a non-touch healing modality which is based on the idea that energy is necessary to revitalize a person. According to PUTRA healing method, the practitioners act as a channel in raising the patient’s self-healing system. PUTRA healing is basically a natural healing method. Moreover, It is believed in Putra healing that energy imbues everything in this universe. Our energy in our being could be used up and exhausted as we live our life from day to day. Thus we need a continuous supply of energy. One way to revitalize our sagging energy supply is to perform certain rituals and practices such as meditation and mantras. This healing method is designed to replenish our inner energy and is believed to relieve a person of all kinds of disease.
Complete Index Of Different Energy Healing Modalities-Your A to Z Resource: