17. Jin Shin Do Acupressure is an innovation of acupressure which integrates skillfully counseling as well. It uses finger pressure on “acupoints” to bring about balance of body energy while doing away with disturbing emotional energy and at the same time promoting deep relaxation, well-being and heightened perceptive awareness. The method is indeed useful in removing stress and anxiety and is beneficial to those who are living a highly stressful life. Practitioners apply the acupressure method during session while simultaneously giving the person a douse of counseling designed to unburden the emotions which practitioners believe could be major sources of pain and stress.
18. Kolaimni is basically a distant or non-touch form of energy healing. A professional Kolaimnist usually uses the hands in affecting another body’s electromagnetic sheath (human energy field). During therapy, the hand is one half to one inch away from the body of the recipient. The Therapy is based on the belief that energies come from the source which is the universal life energy. The word ‘kolaimni means connecting with light. Using unusual strokes, regenerative energy is imparted to the ailing part of the sick individual. This therapy is also referred to as an “etheric massage.” Kolaimni is believed to relieve body pain and stress, and promote self-healing and spiritual awareness, and balance the chakras.
19. LaHo-Chi and Angel Light Healing Technique uses different hand positions to channel high frequency of light to the recipient of the healing. A special feature of LaHo-Chi is the “Seal of Protection,” which is immediately created around the healer and the sick person to protect them from the intrusion of low frequency light. The healer is continuously filled with light and thus is able to avoid drainage of the healer’s energy field. The healing session usually lasts for 75 minutes, and could either be done while standing, lying on bed, sitting or distant. This healing technique is helpful in healing damaged emotions by bringing our consciousness to a higher level of awareness.
20. Laying of Hands is a therapy which is based on the idea that if you pray for a person while laying your hands over his head or body, instantaneous healing can be had. Practitioners usually engage in deep meditation and prayer calling on the spirit of God to suffuse and envelop the sick person, and heal the damaged part of the body. This kind of therapy is usually practice in church and religious congregations. It is based on the idea that spiritual healing energy could be transferred to the person thus enabling the person’s to heal by onself. Furthermore, laying of hands is reputed to heal all kinds of sickness because it derives its power from the universal source of energy-the creator.
21. Light of Life Healing is a kind of healing which is primarily based on the idea that everything is made up of energy and that light is basically a perfect source of energy. Using light, practitioners are able to bring about the healing of a person’s disease. Light is one of the most abundant sources of energy. The body derives its power from the light radiation of the sun which is also the source of energy for all living creatures. Utilizing light in the healing process, the recipient is revitalized by the absorption of light energy. Likewise, the cells of the body are revitalized by the radiant energy of light. Light of life healing is believed to cure all kinds of diseases.
22. Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is a gentle and light touch therapy which complements medically established findings and protocols. The lymphatic system is involved in the drainage of all the toxins of the body. Lymphatic Drainage Therapists, therefore, utilize anatomical knowledge while applying light touches to speed up the draining of toxins from the body. Proper drainage of the lymphatic system is essential to good health. Practitioners usually do a manual lymphatic mapping (MLM) of lymph vessels to figure out the quality of the flow of lymph fluid along lymph vessels. The expert maneuvering of the hand using the palm enhances the circulation as well as the immune system. Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is very effective in relieving pains, symptoms, and illnesses. Likewise it is also effective in the detoxification of the body, regeneration of tissue, anti-aging, sinusitis, bronchitis insomnia, loss of vitality, loss of memory and many more.
23. Matrix Energetics is an energy healing practice which is based on quantum physics. Matrix Energetics basically merges the healing principles of touch, and focus intent to produce transformation in the body. It combines Quantum Physics, Super string Theory, and Morphic resonance. The Matrix Energetics practitioners use light touch and combined it with focus intent which usually lead to the healing of the individual. Likewise, general treatment uses 12 different hand positions in energizing the physical, mental, emotional, and energetic level. These light touches can effect healing changes on another person. Moreover, Matrix energetics is believed to cure chronic diseases and other physical, emotional and spiritual problems. In Matrix Energetics healing sessions, the recipients usually drop down because they are swept by a surge of energy coming from the healer. According to practitioners, the body somewhat “reboot” itself regaining new start for the body. Matrix energetics also talks of the possibility of time travel, wherein an individual can go back to a time wherein his body is totally healthy just like in the process of computer system restore.
Complete Index Of Different Energy Healing Modalities-Your A to Z Resource: