7. Chakra Clearing is an ancient energy-based technique of revitalizing the subtle bodies by letting the life force to enter through the different chakras or energy points. Chakras are “loci” or openings through which the life force enters the physical and subtle bodies of a person. Chakra healing is based on the belief that a person consists of different subtle bodies aside from the physical body. Healing process consists in unblocking the chakras and in letting the life energy enters the chakra points and allowing it to suffuse the subtle bodies to create a well-balance state within a person. Sickness according to practitioners comes from blocked or weakened energy chakras. Using a series of meditations, body positions, imagination and relaxation, the subtle bodies are suffused with the life force, and immediate healing of physical, mental and emotional aspects of a person is achieved. Chakra healing is basically the very basis of most energy healing modalities. Opening the seven principal chakras to the free flow of universal life force brings about a balanced being. Chakra healing is fundamentally holistic because it heals not only the physical of but all aspects, including that of the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of a person.
8. Chios Healing is energy-based healing which is based on the idea of an electromagnetic field (Aura) comprising of many colors, which manifests the physical, emotional, and spiritual states of a person. Practitioners believe that the cause of sickness is primarily the traumatic experiences from the past which eventually fragmented the psyche which makes a person vulnerable to invasion of negative energies. Disharmony in the personality, intrusions of negative energies, and defects in the aura are the three main causes of the weakening of our energy field. Practitioners diagnose your condition by assessing the color of your aura. Moreover, healing entails unblocking the flow of life force along the energy channels (chakra). Optimal health is achieved if there is a free flow of life force in a person. Chios healing can help a person regain his inner spiritual and emotional equilibrium which in turn would lead to physical well-being.
9. Creative Energy Healing Technique (CEHT) is a creative, eclectic blend of spiritual and energy-based modality which makes use of “pendulum dowsing” for energy testing. This technique uses visualization combined with energy work for a pinpoint realignment of the backbone, extremeties, all muscles, cranial bones and the different body organs. The technique includes sessions on emotional and mental balancing. Likewise, it includes a series of counseling which is geared towards proper knowledge about good nutrition. This technique is very effective in healing sicknesses of children.
10. Distant Energy Healing is an energy healing, based on the idea that everything is reducible to energy and that the root of all human problems is basically energy problem. Distant Energy Healing says that we could do distant healing through the analysis of the “ether double” (energetic body) of a person, and by balancing and transmitting healing energy to a person even though you are from a distant. Likewise, Distant Energy Healing is based on Quantum Physics and on the belief that each person radiates a bio-field or aura which can be looked at to determine the status of the well-being of a person. It also subscribes to the fact that in the world of energy, time and space is non-existent, and thus distance is not a problem in the healing process. This healing is also called bio-energy healing and is helpful in balancing the energy of a person especially if the sick person is from afar.
11. Divining Health is a list-based approach which aims to identify energy disturbances which produce or create emotional problems. It utilizes “Dowsing modes” to check energy status, and it also includes muscle testing. Dowsing is basically tuning in to the natural frequency of something. Divining is using intuitive perception and heightened sensitivity to discover the source of sicknesses. The healing sessions consist of four basic tests representing “dowsing” in action. Using various devices such as pendulum and galvanic skin response, the practitioner is able to detect the energy response of a particular part of the body. Likewise, they were able to assess the energy disturbances in the eleven energy systems of the body known to influence the functioning and feelings of individuals. Divining also enables the practitioners to figure out the best healing modalities to be used in the healing process. Divining Health is reputed to cure all kinds of body, emotional and mental sicknesses.
Complete Index Of Different Energy Healing Modalities-Your A to Z Resource: