12. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) uses a Likert scale in which the participant is asked to rate the emotional intensity of his reaction to programmed exercises. Simultaneous with the rating of emotional intensity is the pronouncement of an orienting affirmation, together with the rubbing or tapping of particular points on one’s body. EFT is basically a psychological form of acupressure, which is designed to relieve the person of some unresolved emotional problems which are considered to be the source of one’s sickness. It aims to restructure our subconscious beliefs by affirming the contrary belief simultaneous with the tapping or rubbing of the body part. A person has to go deeper into his inner self and figure out those emotions which have been causing all the physical symptoms. Moreover, the main goal of EFT is to heal damaged emotions and resolve emotional baggage which hampers a person from realizing himself fully in life. In fact, Emotional Freedom Technique is helpful in relieving the person of unresolved emotional conflicts which definite cause physical illnesses.
13. Esoteric Healing is based on the belief that energy suffused all beings and that it is the supporting block of every existence. Likewise, there are seven energy centers in the body which revitalize their related specific nerve endings, internal organs and circulatory system. Practitioners use non-touch technique, balancing technique, and triangles of resonance which tell of the energy centers’ status and the statuses of organs relative energy health condition. Like in other energy healing, Esoteric Healing speaks of an energy field which manifests imbalance when there is a disease and emotional problems. Healing sessions usually last for 35 to 45 minutes, and usually brings relaxation and well-being.
14. Essential Energy Healing is an integrative spiritual-energy healing approach which is an offshoot of ancient energy healing techniques. Practitioners use healing touch to relieve the recipient of malady. Likewise, practitioners must have a background in counseling and teaching meditation. This healing method is considered a spiritual healing because it portends to bring forth spiritual enlightenment which, in turn, brings about physical, emotional and mental healing. Just like other energy healings which work on the meridian lines of the body, Essential energy healing combines intuitive capability with meditation exercises to dissolve blockages of energy in the meridians of the body. Restoring the free flow of universal energy always brings about balance of one’s being. The healer works on the morphogenic field of the recipient to bring about healing. The effects of energy healing is substantial enough in clearing the meridian lines, in revitalizing the chakras, in healing the etheric field, in balancing the emotional and mental fields, in revitalizing the astral layers, and in energizing the spiritual field.
15. Genetic Healing is a form of healing which is based on the belief that we have inherited in our evolutionary development genetically damaged DNA and other inherited patterns. It also believes that genetics are not really fixed entity, but can be altered by our consciousness and our intelligence. Genetic healing is the process of correcting the defects in the DNA we have inherited. Since DNAs are reactive to lights, sounds and our own intention, we could reprogram our DNA using lights, sounds and our thoughts. Some of our sicknesses are believed to be already predetermined when we were born with our DNA. Using genetic healing, we could reprogram the damaged inherited patterns and thus bring about the holistic functioning of our being.
16. HeartMath Method is based on the idea that the heart’s energy field is 5000 times stronger than that of the brain’s energy field. HeartMath is a gentle, systematized method for drawing out coherence in heart rate variability which induces and enhances the heart’s problem-solving wisdom. Fortune 500 companies, educators, clinicians, and clients avail of HeartMath method to bring about progress and healing. Using HeartMath patented emWave’s technology, practitioners are able to measure the variability of heart rates and the flexibility ability of human beings. Using the bio-feedback from the emWave technology, a person could adjust his/her behavior in line with the bio-feedback. The core concept of HeartMath is based on the idea that the heart is physically and metaphorically the key into tapping inherent intelligence which could provide us the fulfillment in life. Thus we have to listen to our heart if we want to achieve the optimal and holistic life in this world.
Complete Index Of Different Energy Healing Modalities-Your A to Z Resource: