Practice on how to see an aura:
Here is one of the best ways to practice seeing the aura of other people:
- When you want to see the aura of a person, first you have to imagine the person standing in front of lightly illuminated white backdrop.
- Then look at a particular spot in that person: the forehead is a good spot to start because that is the location of the third eye or brow chakra.
- Then concentrate on that spot for several seconds to a minute.
- Using your peripheral vision, you could look at the surrounding without taking your sight away from the forehead of the person. This is a good way to harness your peripheral vision. You will notice that there are nuances between the color of the background and the color of the aura of a person. The radiation from the body of the person is different in color to the white background itself. This shade or nuances is basically your sensitivity to the aura of the person.
- By constant practice you will be able to master this art and you will be able to decipher immediately the aura of other people.
- Likewise, constant practice for hours especially in dark places can help you master the art of reading auras.
- Moreover, you can take a snapshot of the person’s aura by closing your eyes for a second after concentration. Usually an image of the person is retained in your consciousness in that split second allowing you to have a snapshot of the aura of the person. Yet, you have to figure out immediately the aura after closing your eyes because usually the vibrations of photosensitive cells vanish immediately.
Determining the Aura of Other People:
Like the exercise given above, the best way to determine the aura of a person is by concentrating on the third-eye chakra. Practice every day for half an hour, to improve your aural reading and to develop what we call the “Auric Sight”.
What is an Afterimage?
The Auric Sight is different from an afterimage. Afterimage has basically the same and exact size as the object.
The difference lies in the fact that the aura is the extended radiation of the afterimage. You got to figure out immediately the colored radiation appearing around an afterimage after concentration because that colored radiation is basically the aura of the person as distinct from the afterimage.
- On the one hand, it reveals something about one’s nature, state of consciousness, and personality. Auras also reveals something about our nature. It reveals our spiritual heritage, and unravels instantaneously our state of consciousness.
- On the other hand, it reveals something about one’s integrity and spiritual advancement. You could know a person simply by figuring out the colors and strength of his or her aura.
The aura reveals our spiritual level. Its colors and strength shows how holistic and integrated our personality and how we have progressed spiritually.
Links to all 5 parts of the Significance Of Aura article series: